Sheet metal fabrication is the process of forming parts from a metal sheet. 3D CAD files are converted into machine code, which controls a machine to precisely cut and form the sheets into the final part. Sheet metal parts are known for their durability, which makes them great for end-use applications (e.g. chassis). Parts used for low volume prototypes and high volume production runs are most cost-effective due to large initial setup and material costs.
Our custom sheet metal services offer a cost-effective and on-demand solution for your manufacturing needs. Fabrication services range from low-volume prototype to high-volume production runs.
Advantages of Sheet Metal
Similar to CNC machining, sheet metal processes produce highly durable parts well-suited for both functional prototypes and end-use production.
All sheet metal parts are built on-demand and with lower setup costs compared to CNC Machining. Depending on your needs, order as little as a single prototype up to 10,000 production parts.
- Material Selection
Choose from a variety of sheet metals across a wide range of strength, conductivity, weight, and corrosion-resistance.
- Custom Finishes
Select from a variety of finishes, including anodizing, plating, powder coating, and painting.
- Rapid Turnaround
Combining the latest cutting, bending and punching with automated technologies, FEA INC provides instant sheet quotes and completed parts in as little 12 business days.
Fabricate ,Weld, Repair and Install
- In Shop welding
- light Structural Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- I can Fabricate in the Shop or in the Field
- I have done a lot of repairs for Apartment Complexes
- Railings , Stairs & Gates, Repairs or Replacement
- Also I replace Stair Treads & Supports
- Replace Concrete filled Stair Pans – Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel
- I would whether repair then to replace , it is a lot more cost Effective to the Customer
Wet Spray Coating
- EPA Approved Commercial and Military Specification Coatings including Polyurethane, CARC and Epoxy paint
- Custom color matching, FED-STD-595C Compliant
- MIL-SPEC Quality and Process for Ground Vehicles and Electronic Enclosures
- Two (2) Large State-of-the-Art Paint Booths (60x20x14’) & (52x20x10’)
- Easily Handle Massive Parts, Assembled Structures or Vehicles
- Rack Systems for Smaller Parts
- Production or custom runs
- Fast turn-around time
- 40’ x 10’ Oven
- Primarily used for firearms coating. Heat resistant up to 1000 degrees